Inside Sales – Dealer Development Team
Responsible for working with the sales team in an effort to prospect new potential accounts and create a loyal dealer network that is fully educated on our complete product line.
- Cultivate prospective and existing accounts by conducting account profiles with key personnel at the dealership or shop, identifying opportunities for all product lines and have a full knowledge of the competitive products that are carried and why. This includes identifying displays and working with the respective Blue Ox sales team members. (Accounts include: RV; hitch; truck accessory; chassis service centers; weld shops; trailer and commercial dealerships.).
- Respond to account questions and follow ups via email and telephone.
- Complete weekly call reports on all inbound and outbound phone calls and emails.
- Responsible for the accuracy of the information within CRM Software for the respective accounts in assigned territories. This includes: contacts and titles; email addresses; displays; products; groups tab for dissemination of information.
- Responsible for ensuring that the key personnel for each account are knowledgeable on how to utilize Blue Ox website for up-to-date information including the dealer portal, new fit applications; viewing videos etc.
- Responsible for working with the Dealer Development Tam in their territories to build loyal dealer partnerships and ensure that they are well informed and have the tools they need in order to represent our products to the customers and to be successful with our complete product line.
- Contact existing Partners and potential accounts on a quarterly basis.
- Communicate with the Dealer Development Team on show goals and focus.
- Responsible for keeping knowledge level current in an effort to effectively service our accounts and customers.
- Uphold data in CRM system daily. Responsible for adding/deleting/changing accounts and the information they contain.
- Responsible for completing CARs as necessary when a problem with product or displays or inaccurate content is identified.
- Responsible for following up on DCI information requests.
- Collaborate with other team associates while simultaneously developing and promoting a team environment.
- Perform other duties and assignments as requested
- High School diploma required
- Basic math and reading skills
- Must possess, or have the ability to develop knowledge of products manufactured
- Must possess superb verbal and listening skills and good decision making abilities.
- Must possess the ability to probe for new opportunities.
- CRM software experience – implementation and use.
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Must be self-motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to work under pressure while still being pleasant and cooperative with co-workers and customers.
- Willingness to travel as needed to customers and/or Industry and Distributor shows.
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends as needed.
- RV and/or Automotive Aftermarket Industry experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills
Full Benefit Package Avaiable