Inside Sales – Dealer Development Team
Responsible for finding new customers, retaining current customers and educating our dealers on Blue Ox products. The Inside Sales role plays a crucial role in dealer communication and providing a supporting role to the outside team to maximize efficiency of dealer visits.
• Cultivate prospective and existing accounts by conducting account profiles with key personnel at the dealership or shop.
• Identify opportunities for all product lines and have a full knowledge of the competitive products that are carried and why. This includes identifying displays and working with the respective Blue Ox Regional Managers.
• Respond to account questions and follow ups via email and telephone.
• Complete notes daily on calls and activities made throughout each day.
• Responsible for the accuracy of the information within CRM Software for the respective accounts in assigned territories. Including adding and deleting accounts as needed.
• Responsible for ensuring that the key personnel for each account are knowledgeable on how to utilize Blue Ox website and Dealer Portal for up-to-date information including literature, bulletins, displays, fit guides, etc.
• Responsible for working with the Regional Managers in their territories to build loyal dealer
partnerships and ensure that they are well informed and have the tools they need in order to
represent our products to the customers and to be successful with our complete product line.
• Communicate with the Regional Managers on show and yearly goals.
• Responsible for keeping knowledge level current to effectively service our accounts and
• Responsible for following up on sales leads from multiple sources
• Collaborate with other team associates while simultaneously developing and promoting a team environment.
• Perform other duties and assignments as requested
• High School diploma required
• Proven track record of sales ability and success
• Must possess, or can develop knowledge of products manufactured
• Must possess superb verbal and listening skills and good decision-making abilities
• Must possess the ability to probe for new opportunities.
• CRM software experience – implementation and use.
• Professional appearance and conduct
• Must be self-motivated and goal oriented
• Ability to work under pressure while still being pleasant and cooperative with co-workers
• Willingness to travel as needed to customers and/or Industry and Distributor shows.
• Ability to work nights and/or weekends as needed.
• Excellent organizational skills
Full Benefit Package Avaiable