Customer Care Specialist
Primary contact for customer care questions from our distributors, dealers, and customers. Responsible for back up to customer care phone coverage and order processing as well as assisting customers with other concerns, issues, or questions.
- Responsible for keeping knowledge level – both technical and sales – current in an effort to effectively service our customers. To be successful, a thorough knowledge of the product (technical and sales) must be developed as well as a thorough knowledge of the software systems used within customer care must be developed.
- Responsible for being primary back-up for order processing and develop a thorough understanding of the processing systems and procedures used.
- Responsible for assisting our customers: end user customers; dealers, hitch distributors and distributors on the phones with a wide range of questions.
- Responsible for inputting required notes of discussion into database on all customer contacts and assisting with customer repair and returns, RMA’s as outlined in the procedures and processes.
- Responsible for back up when necessary to assist with customer care phone coverage which includes being on call to answer customer’s requests as well as answer all Blue Ox, and towing world emails.
- Take phone orders from dealers, distributors, and customers.
- Will call all customers back promptly.
- Responsible for proactively calling potential and current dealers and end-user customers to further increase our customer base and sales of our product lines.
- Attend rallies, and other events as requested.
- Collaborate with other team associates while simultaneously developing a team environment.
- Perform other duties and assignments as requested.
- Will inform customers and lead them to a sale through the Blue Ox website or a dealer.
Equipment / Tools Used
- Fax Software
- CRM System
- 4th Shift Manufacturing Software
- Microsoft Office
- Acrobat Reader
- Professional sales/service office
- Fast paced
- Team oriented environment
- High School diploma required
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess, or have the ability to develop knowledge of products manufactured
- Superb verbal and listening skills
- Professional appearance and conduct
- Must be able to make decisions independently
- Must be able to multi-task and be self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure and possess a pleasant and cooperative demeanor with customers and team
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Prompt arrival and regular attendance at work
- Some travel required
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Full benefit package available including:
• Competitive Wages
• Vacation Accrual Starts Immediately
• Monthly Production Bonus
Full Benefits After 60 Days
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Uniforms
• Gym Membership Discount/Reimbursement
• Paid Holidays