Blue Ox in Pender, NE is looking to hire a full-time Customer Care Specialist to serve as an inbound telephone representative for customer care questions from our distributors, dealers, and customers. Are you a highly motivated? Do you want to join an innovative company that’s invested in team building and an open-minded culture? If so, please read on!
This customer care position earns a competitive pay. We provide exceptional benefits, including medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, production bonuses, and career growth opportunities. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
A Day in the Life
In this Customer Care position, you are critical to our company’s success by providing a positive customer experience and enhancing relationships between our distributors, dealers and customers. You will serve as the point person for customer care questions by focusing to assist clients with concerns, issues, or technical questions related to Blue Ox products.
In addition to leading clients through our products, you will use your keen communication skills to provide top-notch customer service. You will excel at building a long-lasting relationships by recognizing clients’ needs and utilizing your technical skills you acquired on the job. You look forward to work because you enjoy interacting with people and contributing to the company’s success in a big way.
- High School Diploma OR Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Practical experience Sales Force or other Customer Relationship Management systems (CRM).
- Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred.
- Efficiency using Microsoft Office products and computer-based maintenance systems.
- Do you have exceptional communication skills? Are you a team player? Do you operate in an organized manner? Are you good at problem-solving and decision-making? Can you set goals while embracing new ideas? Are you good at multi-tasking and adapting to a changing environment? If you answered yes, you might just be perfect for this Customer Care Specialist position.
About Blue Ox
Blue Ox is known internationally for its quality towing products, including tow bars and baseplates, sway control and weight-distributing hitches, and best-in-class customer service. As a manufacturer since 1925, Blue Ox products are built on a long tradition of quality. With our foundations deeply rooted in customer service, we pride ourselves on listening to our customers wants and needs, making their expectations paramount in the design and use of the full Blue Ox product line. With a product and accessory line as diverse as our customer base, Blue Ox has everything to meet your recreational or commercial needs.
Are You Ready to Join the Team
If you feel that you would be right for this Customer Care Specialist position, please fill out our online application https://www.blueox.com/about-us/careers/
We look forward to meeting you!