Part Time Production Team
We run the below shifts. Part-Time hours are available and we can be flexible with scheduling.
First Shift (appx. 45-50 hours a week)
Monday – Friday – 5:00 am – 3:30 pm, or 6:00 am – 3:30 pm
Second Shift (appx. 48 hours a week)
Monday – Thursday – 4:00 pm – 4:00 am
Weekend Shift (work 36 hours, get paid for 40)
Friday 4:00 am – 4:00 pm and Saturday, and Sunday – 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
This position will work in various roles throughout the manufacturing facility including but not limited to assembly, paint, fabrication, and welding.
Primary Assembly Department duties include assembling, testing, and packaging all products and equipment manufactured in the facility.
Primary Paint Department duties include preparing parts in preparation for the powder coating process and moving component parts from the powder booth through the oven and onto the proper line staging assembly.
Welding will be performing all kinds of welding, brazing, and cutting using conventional welders. On-the-job training to learn how to run the welding robots is available.
- Good math, reading, and writing skills
- Frequently involves heavy lifting, pulling (up to 75 pounds), bending, stooping, subject to wet, dust, dirt, and grease conditions.
- Must possess, or have the ability, to develop knowledge of products manufactured
- Prompt arrival and regular attendance at work
- Pleasant and cooperative with co-workers
- Basic computer skills
Full benefits package available including:
• Competitive Wages
• Monthly Production Bonus
• Paid Uniforms
Full Benefits After 30 Days (must be full time to qualify)
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Gym Membership Discount/Reimbursement
• Paid Holidays