Product Engineer Intern
Designs, develops, and maintains new and existing products. Provide ideas, inputs, and analysis as a project team member. Gain knowledge of the manufacturing industry and apply the technical skills learned in school to real world scenarios.
- Create production ready drawings using SolidWorks.
- Report issues to responsible Project Engineer or Engineering Manager.
- Make necessary engineering calculations using a calculator or FEA software.
- Assist in new product designs and existing product modifications.
- Perform other duties and assignments as requested
- Must be a current college student pursuing a degree in Engineering
- Pleasant and cooperative with co-workers and customers
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs., bending, stooping and kneeling
- Subject to dust, dirt, and grease conditions
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Valid driver’s license
Work schedule is flexible and we will work with your school schedule.