Adjustable Ball Mounts
Adjustable ball mounts are the way to go if you have more than one vehicle to tow by adjusting the ball height. Ideal for towing multiple trailers is more manageable without switching out the ball mount. Simply adjust the drop height to the height of your trailer. While fixed ball mounts have a set rise and drop, the rise and drop on adjustable ball mounts can be altered to accommodate different coupler heights.
Single Convertible Ball
- Adjustable in height for level towing
- Pre-installed 2” ball, included clamshell converts ball to 2-5/16”
- Will not drag on the ground
- All-steel construction.
- The BXH9001 Hitch Step Kit is available for BXH10141, BXH10171, BXH12241, and BXH12271.
3-3/4” Drop/Rise 2” Receiver 2" Ball rated to 8K
2-5/16" ball rated to 10K
6” Drop/Rise 2” Receiver
2" ball rated to 10K
2-5/16" ball rated to 14K
10-1/8” Drop/Rise 2” Receiver 2" ball rated to 10K
2-5/16" ball rated t0 14K
6” Drop/Rise 2-1/2” Receiver 2" ball rated to 20K
2-5/16" ball rated to 20K
6” Drop/Rise 2” Receiver 2" Pintle Hook rated to 10K
2-5/16" Pintle Hook rated to 13K
- Solid forged steel with yellow-zinc plating for superior rust protection.
- A one-piece ball platform provides added safety.
- 1″ increment height adjustments.
- Rear gusset for added strength.
- No moving parts to check for torque
- 2″ and 2-5/16″ hitch balls & pintle hook kits are available.