At Blue Ox, we believe loyal customers are created through excellent customer service, superior products, and continuing education through seminars. By attending RV Rallies, RV, and Trade Shows, we can offer these services face to face.
- Learn about new products.
- Have your questions answered about current products
- Attend one of our educational seminars
- Get your tow bar serviced by one of our service technicians
*We service our Blue Ox Tow Bars up to 8 years old. If your tow bar is older than 8 years, we recommend a trade-in for a new Blue Ox Tow Bar. We offer $150 credit for a trade-in of your old tow bar for a new one while at each event.
What’s included in a tow bar service?
Conduct a complete safety inspection of the towbar, which includes checking the following:
- Overall Tow Bar condition
- Hitch Connector and pinhole condition
- Swivel assembly condition
- Swivel/Hitch Connector, washer, and nyloc nut condition
- Swivel/Leg assembly bolt condition
- Driver and passenger side legs – dents, bends, abnormalities
- Leg latch mechanisms (2) to ensure they are not loose or binding
- Roll pins are in place, and no signs of damage/abnormalities
- Rubber protective boots condition (are they dry, cracked, torn)
- Zip ties holding rubber boots in place
- Bolt, washers, nyloc nut holding triple lug in place
- Triple lug condition (bolt hole and condition of metal)
- Condition of the 1/2″ pins and clips for triple lugs.
Remove and disassemble the swivel, clean and replace snap bushings, and reassemble.
Remove one end of the rubber boot covers on each leg. Clean each leg and regrease. Slide boot cover over regreased legs and reattach. Check each leg for smooth movement in and out. If boot covers are torn, cracked, or missing, we recommend replacing them at an additional cost.
Inspect bolts for serviceability and recommend replacement as necessary at additional cost.
Replace all washers and nyloc nuts and properly tighten them.
Inspect 1/2″ pins and clips for serviceability and recommend replacement as necessary at
Inspect 5/8″ pins for serviceability and recommend replacement as necessary at additional cost.
- Tow Bars Aged 0-3 years – $50
- Tow Bars Aged 4-5 years – $75
- Tow Bars Aged 6-8 years – $125
How do I sign up?
Due to the high volume of service requests, we will take a limited number of pre-qualified tow bar services ahead of shows, usually a month or two in advance, by filling out the form below. If there is no form, the advance signup is not available yet or closed.
As service takes a bit of time and attention, service slots are limited to 30 per event. Once we have reached 30 service signups, the form will be disabled for that event. For those registered, the Service Team will contact you to arrange your service appointment.
A limited number of additional service appointments will also be available at the show; please find us at our booth or at the designated service area for each event to sign up on-site. We have limited services that can be completed at each event, so the sooner you arrive to sign up, the better!
Other Non-Listed Rally & Shows
Don’t see your rally? Sadly, we can’t be everywhere at once! If you would still like a non-attending Blue Ox presence at your rally, please fill out our Rally & Show Donation Form.
Start DateEnd DateEvent NameEvent LocationService TypeEvent Form
01/17/202401/21/2024Florida Super ShowTampa, FLPre Registrations Full (Inquire at Show)
01/19/202401/28/2024Quartzsite 41st Annual Sports, Vacation and RV ShowQuartzsite, AZPre Registrations Full (Inquire at Show)
03/20/202403/23/2024FMCA 108th International Convention and RV ExpoTucson, AZTow BarFMCA Tucson
07/15/202407/18/2024WIT Grand National RallyForest City, IA
08/14/202408/17/2024FMCA 109th International Convention and RV ExpoRedmond, OR
10/05/202410/10/202467th Annual Airstream Club International RallySedalia, MO