BX1118 Jeep Wrangler (includes Sport) Baseplate
Chances are you have seen us on the road. That’s because at Blue Ox we design and manufacture the best towing products in the industry. But don’t take our word for it, just look around. You will find us on highways, campgrounds, and anywhere you find people traveling through life in the great outdoors.
Blue Ox has a solution for everything you want to tow. From our award winning tow bars and innovative baseplates to a full line of weight distributing hitches, towing doesn’t have to be a drag. We create all of our products to make towing easier, so you can stay focused on the road ahead and not what’s behind you.
- Part Number
- Fit Years
- Tab Type ?
- IR ?
- Wiring Kit Options ?
- BX8869 Bulb and Socket Tail Light Wiring Kit
- Fuse Bypass Switch
- BX88272 (1997 models only)
- 32 pounds
- Tab Height
- Tab Width
- Custom Design
- No Welding
- Hidden in Body
- 3 Year Warranty
- Travel Confidently
- Baseplates are custom designed for each vehicle, bolting directly into the chassis.
- Uses as many attachment points as possible.
- Most Blue Ox baseplates feature removable tabs that leave a clean look when the vehicle is not being towed.
- Requires no welding.
- Baseplates are hidden beneath the vehicle body.
- All baseplates are backed by a three year limited warranty.
Please read your towed vehicle owner’s manual and/or consult your dealer to determine if your vehicle is flat towable and the correct towing procedures for your vehicle.
After determining that your vehicle is flat towable, please consult the installation instructions that accompany the Blue Ox baseplate to ensure proper installation procedures are followed. Always use hardware supplied in the hardware kit or existing hardware specified in the Baseplate Towing Installation Instructions.