BX1683 Chevrolet Traverse Baseplate
Blue Ox® Baseplates are vehicle specific brackets providing attachment points for your Blue Ox tow bar. Baseplates are designed to provide a solid, durable connection between your dinghy towed vehicle and your towing vehicle.
- Part Number
- Fit Years
- Tab Type ?
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 13
- IR ?
- Wiring Kit Options ?
- BX8869 Bulb and Socket Tail Light Wiring Kit
- EZ Light Wiring Kit Options
- BX88276 EZ Light Wiring Harness Chevrolet Traverse
- Fuse Bypass Switch
- 2009-4/30/2012 models (1)50 amp HD & (1)15 amp mini (50 amp Batt1 & 15 amp fuses are removed from UBEC box. See GM Service Doc 2870602)
- 37 pounds
- Tab Height
- Tab Width
- Baseplates are custom designed for each vehicle, bolting directly into the chassis.
- Uses as many attachment points as possible.
- Most Blue Ox baseplates feature removable tabs that leave a clean look when the vehicle is not being towed.
- Requires no welding.
- Baseplates are hidden beneath the vehicle body.
- All baseplates are backed by a three year limited warranty.