BX1715 Chevrolet Malibu (All Models) (No Active Shutter or E-Assist) Baseplate
Blue Ox® Baseplates are vehicle specific brackets providing attachment points for your Blue Ox tow bar. Baseplates are designed to provide a solid, durable connection between your dinghy towed vehicle and your towing vehicle.
- Part Number
- Fit Years
- Tab Type ?
- 1, 2, 3, 6
- IR ?
- Wiring Kit Options ?
- Please contact our customer service team at 800-228-9289 or firstname.lastname@example.org to determine the proper wiring kit for this baseplate fit.
- Fuse Bypass Switch
- BX88273 Two Mini Fuse Bypass Switch
- 45 pounds
- Tab Height
- Tab Width
- Custom Design
- No Welding
- Hidden in Body
- 3 Year Warranty
- Travel Confidently
- Baseplates are custom designed for each vehicle, bolting directly into the chassis.
- Uses as many attachment points as possible.
- Most Blue Ox baseplates feature removable tabs that leave a clean look when the vehicle is not being towed.
- Requires no welding.
- Baseplates are hidden beneath the vehicle body.
- All baseplates are backed by a three year limited warranty.
Please read your towed vehicle owner’s manual and/or consult your dealer to determine if your vehicle is flat towable and the correct towing procedures for your vehicle.
After determining that your vehicle is flat towable, please consult the installation instructions that accompany the Blue Ox baseplate to ensure proper installation procedures are followed. Always use hardware supplied in the hardware kit or existing hardware specified in the Baseplate Towing Installation Instructions.