Weight Distributing Hitch
BXW0350 SwayPro Weight Distributing Hitch – 7 Hole Shank
The BXW0350 includes the standard coupler hitch head, Standard shank with a 7 Hole/9″ receiver stinger, clamp-on brackets, and spring bars rated for 350 lbs. tongue weight.
• Evenly distributes weight over axles of the tow vehicle and trailer
• Noise-free sway prevention never stops working, even in rain or snow
• Caster in the hitch head constantly centers the trailer
• Spring bars augment the suspensions of the tow vehicle & trailer
• Rotating latches with bolt-on brackets for quick and easy setup
• Powder-coated steel construction
If your trailer has a coupler that is welded to the top of the frame, and your trailer does not have cross-members on the tongue or equipment blocking, this SwayPro™ model will work for you.
Use a tongue scale to determine your tongue weight after your trailer
is fully loaded.
Tongue weights available: 350, 550, 750, 1000, 1500 & 2000lbs
Gross Towing Weight 20K maximum
Stop Sway Before it Starts
Trunnions on each side of the Swaypro™ hitch head employ a caster effect, working with spring bars, to constantly push inward, keeping the trailer in line.
Need a local dealer?
There are 100s to choose from:Find a Dealer